TEDxJECollege


Tedx jabalpur





Hello everyone.
I think you all know about TEDx, but for those who don’t know about TEDx they can read more about it in TED website.
It’s a world renowned community for TECH geeks where they share their knowledge, Tech skills and all the things happens in 1 common conference hall. It sounds interesting to all the tech enthusiasts.
Jabalpur Engineering College is organizing TEDxJECollege meet on 17th of  February 2013. For the students who want to explore and learn something new in Technology. Special thanks to Mr. Ankit Chansoria, he’s the man behind this TEDx event, which is the first TEDx event to happen in Jabalpur City.
I am quite excited for this event, especially by getting the news that Mr. Ankit Chansoria will also be the anchor for this event and it’s the golden opportunity for all the Jabalpuria Tech Geeks to attend this kind of International event to enhance their knowledge.

Remember :- Its an Experience ,that you should have ! 
You can receive more updates about TEDxJECollege on:
·         https://twitter.com/TEDxJEC
·         fb.me/TEDxJECollege

2 comments:

  1. Good to know about the event. I wish I could attend this one :)

    ~TechSiddharth.com from Jbp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to attend this sort of events and i am very excited to read about it and i really appreciate your work and the main thing it is just a few distance away from latest video gamesmy home. I will try my best to attend this. Thank for telling.

    ReplyDelete

Give your Opinion !

Copyright © 2012 cyberaditya.